B

Our Blog

porttitor felis sit amet

About us

«Carlstadt» *** is a three-star hotel with all the amenities one would usually expect from the most modern hotels. The hotel features 80 beds in 9 single, 25 double, 3 triple rooms and 3 suites. All the rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a direct-dial telephone, satellite TV with international and local channels, a private bathroom with shower and WC, mini bar and quality modern furniture. The hotel restaurant serves a varied buffet-style breakfast, including several hot and cold dishes and beverages, which will satisfy even the most demanding tastes. Hotel services include garage parking in the hotel yard, guarded parking in front of the hotel, laundry service, currency exchange, fax and Internet services , free WI-FI. We also can recommend our aperitif bar in the hotel lobby. The well-furnished hotel restaurant, which seats 70 guests, is also an ideal venue for smaller celebrations, business meetings and presentations.

Hotel Carlstadt is located in the city center, on the edge of monumental – URBAN SITES

Welcome to the centuries-old city of Karlovac, a city of four rivers, a city of green, of parks and promenades, a junction of road and rail routes, a business and administrative centre of the Karlovac County and the wider region. The history of Karlovac begins with the erection of a military fortification that was to curb the Ottoman incursions into the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Middle Europe. The city was named after Charles of Habsburg, Archduke of Austria, the commander-in-chief of the Military Border, who had chosen the location for the building of the main fortress, surrounded by strong ramparts and deep moats filled with water. The construction of the fortress city began on 13 July 1579, and as early as the following year, it received its first residents – both soldiers and civilians. Out of love for the city and in keeping with the tradition, we named our hotel after the historic city – «Carlstadt». Welcome to the centuries-old city of Karlovac, a city of four rivers, a city of green, of parks and promenades, a junction of road and rail routes, a business and administrative centre of the Karlovac County and the wider region. The history of Karlovac begins with the erection of a military fortification that was to curb the Ottoman incursions into the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Middle Europe. The city was named after Charles of Habsburg, Archduke of Austria, the commander-in-chief of the Military Border, who had chosen the location for the building of the main fortress, surrounded by strong ramparts and deep moats filled with water. The construction of the fortress city began on 13 July 1579, and as early as the following year, it received its first residents – both soldiers and civilians. Out of love for the city and in keeping with the tradition, we named our hotel after the historic city – «Carlstadt.

0 // No comment